Why Book with Us? Evacuations by Helicopter Trustpilot LiveCam Contact Us
Lake Victoria and Serengeti SafariTrustpilot
BOOK/QUOTATION REQUEST

From Lake Victoria to the endless plain of Serengeti, find your dream safari vacation deal from the experts at Zara Tours.

DAY 1: Drive from Springlands Hotel to and tour lake Manyara national park. The National park is located in the midst of the East African Great Rift Valley; the national park harbors huge species diversity if plants and animals with plenty of bird life. Also the national park is reputable for its tree-climbing lions. Dinner and overnight at the Highview Hotel.

DAY 2: Drive through Ngorongoro highlands to Serengeti National Park, with picnic lunch. Serengeti National Park is a very large extended plain with a monotonous grassland. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Wild Camp/Ikoma wild camp

DAY 3. Full day game drive in Serengeti national Park, Plenty of games are abundant in this part of the world. All the big five are found there, Plenty of bird lives and the entire African wildlife scenario. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Wild Camp/Ikoma wild camp

DAY 4. Drive to Mwanza City with picnic lunch, tour around the city with excursion to the economic activities, life stile Visit The Sukuma Museum, and fish market and many other activities in the city. Dinner and overnight at the Tilapia Hotel

DAY 5. Drive to and tour Lake Victoria Boat ride

Lake Victoria is the world’s second largest fresh water lake and the largest in Africa. The lake is located on Kenya-Uganda-Tanzanian border with 95% of it lying In Tanzania leaving only 5% to be shared by Kenya and Uganda.

The Victoria Park is a beautiful and peaceful bush land fringed by the Lake water and lake reeve. More than 190 species of birds have been recorded in the park including the rare White Bellied Sea Eagle and the endangered Little Tern. The park also supports a large population of Eastern Grey Kangaroos and Black Wallabies. Brush-tailed Possums and Ring-tailed Possums are also common. Less common mammals include Sugar Gliders, Pygmy Possums and the endangered New Holland Mouse. The rare Large-footed Myotis is one of eleven bat species also found within the park. Dinner and overnight at the Tilapia Hotel

DAY 6. Full day tour and activities around the lake; Visit the commercial centers, fish markets, local activities, life stile of the people etc. Dinner and overnight at the Tilapia Hotel

DAY 7. Drive back to Serengeti National Park Dinner and overnight at Serengeti wild camp / Ikoma wild camp.

DAY 8. Morning tour in Serengeti National Park late in the afternoon Drive to Ngorongoro Crater Via Olduvai gorge, Dinner and overnight Ngorongoro Wild Camp

DAY 9. Morning tour in Ngorongoro Crater

Drive back to Moshi – Springlands hotel for dinner and overnight.

DAY 10. Transfer to the airport to catch your flight back home.

Share this







Request for Quotation/Booking







Contact us at the following email address:
zara@zaratours.com.com
Phone: +1866 550 4447 / +255 754 451 000